Sunday 25 August 2013

Bloggers Block

Recently I've been competing with myself to front up with a great new blog post idea. I've had no inspiration and it feels horrible. Bloggers block is certainly a thing! So here is me having no inspiration to write a post, while writing a post about it. Hmm, I guess that makes sense.

Certainly I am not the best writer. Although I must admit I enjoy writing for this blog. Putting words together, re-arranging, to throw across beautiful messages to readers, even though there are only a few of you, I really do get a buzz from it. If over the course of this only one person reads my scrambles and enjoys it, it'll still be worth it, obviously! If I can make someone else think, "hey I can do that", "Yeah I want to see that and try that" through this blog then I'll be amazed.

Don't jump to any conclusions now, there are definitely exciting things to come. They just take a bit more planning and doing than just typing away my thoughts. They will involve good quality pictures and my amazing chummy! Of course a blog post to look forward to.

Have you ever experienced bloggers block? Although I am only starting, with a total of 13 blog posts to date, I am feeling stuck. Any advice?

Dani! x

No comments:

Post a Comment