Saturday 3 August 2013

Reflecting on July

The month of July has come and gone. It just flew by, I'm sure many of you can relate. This is going to be a sort of 'reflection' post about it. I hope you enjoy the read.

Well where do I begin. Sorry this is going to sound very negative (but I promise there will be a positive outcome later in this post) my month of July was boring. I literally did not do anything, so sadly I have nothing exciting to share with you! I went to school, I was upset about my results, I went on school holidays for 2 weeks and did bugger all. The highlight of my July was definitely going to the cinemas to see Despicable Me 2; which was absolutely adorable, I highly recommend it! 

Now that the definition of my life has been thrown into the depths of the Internet, how about some positivity? Yeah! Personally I am constantly learning from my past; I think its also a typical trait of teenagers, we really are learning day by day. Out of looking back at July, I really want to accomplish bigger and brighter things this August. I may even have to annoy my 5 followers with more motivational posts, sorry guys. On my first motavational post I found it was quite a boost to write it.
.

A big thing for me, especially in the next few weeks, I really need to be motivated to study! I have practice exams which could end up being extremely important. But even with all the studying, I still want to have a life, and enjoy living!! So here is my brighter and positive attitude. I truely believe that if you are positive, good things will come.

Love Dani! x

Feel free to comment as well, I'd love to know how your July was!

No comments:

Post a Comment