Saturday 27 July 2013

Review and Recommendation: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Recently I rented out (thanks to my sister for the idea) Breakfast at Tiffany's! It was such a cute and quirky movie. Personally I really enjoyed it. I love 'older' movies. This movie was made in 1961, so I geuss you could say its vintage. There were no cell phones or internet, shock horror! This element made it interesting; to see what life was like in the 60's.




Beautiful actress Audrey Hepburn play's the lead 'Holly' and she contributes so much charm and fun to the film. I fully reccommend it to anyone who likes older films with quirky characters and sweet love stories of course! 

Audrey playing 'Holly'. She is a stunner! 

Credit to people from tumblr for the photos, find more here, in the tumblr tag!

Love Dani! x

p.s RIP Audrey, you were beautiful and I respect you alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment