Friday 19 July 2013

Wreck This Journal!

Today I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pages of my own 'Wreck this journal' by Keri Smith, given to me by my best friend, "thanks gurl". For those of you who don't know what a WTJ is it is like a diary but with a twist. Its drawn, the point is to destroy it and be creative in doing soEach page has an instruction which the owner has to complete. It is super enjoyable and a must for anyone creative!

The front of my journal!


STRENGTH


This page is quite personal and one of the very first pages I completed. Having strength in your mind and life is very important and I thought it was a good message amongst the odd pages of my WTJ.







Just a colourful, bright page!







You probably can't tell 
from the picture but this page is actually quite
textured and 'ripped'. Its colourful and aztec. I think its quite cool!










Stain log, I made it a make-up log.





I thought I'd break out of the box and create a make-up stain log. There are a few gaps which I will 'stain' with various nail polish colours.




A colourful intro page!
The very first page in the book. I tried to fill it with random things to add curiousity! 


Handprints and fingerprints!


Deffinitely one of my favourites. I really like the bees which are fingerprints and the 'flower' which is a handprint. I think I fulfilled the page's purpose very well and I had fun creating it!

As you can see, my WTJ has a major theme of being COLOURFUL

Do any of you have a Wreck This Journal? I'd love to hear from you. Also if you wanna see more of mine just leave a comment!


 Love Dani Darling. x

P.S sorry for the awful quality of photos. I took them at night time, silly me. If I manage to get better pictures, which I may try to, so I can make this post sharp, I'll just update it! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment