Monday 15 July 2013

Youtubers!

Over the past year I have become extremely obsessed with youtubers, especially the British ones. 
There are some amazing people out there. I applaud them for their courage, not many people can sit infront of a camera so casually and invite the world in. I wish I could do it, but I just don't have the 'talent'. 
I want to thank these people for their entertainment. So here it is, a blog post dedicated to them! Heres to my favourite youtubers! 

My IDK I JUST LOVE BRITISH YOUTUBERS shirt, previewed in a earlier post. 


It all started with one youtuber in particular... Jacksgap! Jack and his brother Finn (the Harries twins) are my definition of perfect. They are just two British lads who like a good laugh and make awesome videos! I love watching their videos because they are always so creative! At first I kept watching their videos over and over, and I have a feeling alot of you will too. So if you have never watched any of their videos, go do it now!  http://www.youtube.com/user/JacksGap

Finn and Jack!

Probably my absolute favourite youtuber is Zoe Sugg, or also known as Zoella! I have personally learnt so much from her videos, make-up and clothes wise. 

The first video of Zoella's that I watched, I don't know why but it caught my eye; it was a video about panic attacks, how to deal with them and how she suffers aswell. It is really knowlegeble and I learnt alot from it.  Check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4

Zoe always has a smile on her face and is so genuinely lovely. I really do admire her, and her friendship with sprinkleofglitter, Louise, is the cutest thing! She deffinetly is my favourite youtuber (which was really hard to pick, so only just), because I can relate to her. Being relatable is really key in running a youtube channel (or even a blog). I am very into clothes, products, make-up and so is she, which is nice. Did I mention that she has an incredible fashion sense? She is the example of the best friend or sister that I've always wanted. Heres a link to her channel if any of you are interested;

Zoe!

For my third youtuber (I was trying to keep this post to three), I couldn't decide wether to write about Marcus Butler or Alfie Deyes.  Since they are equally awesome, I feel I have write about both!

Marcus (from marcusbutlertv) is such a sweetheart. I adore his videos. He can make a complete egg of himself all for his subscribers. He's definitely my top 'funny' youtuber. I've probably laughed during his videos more than I have for any other youtuber. If any of you are interested, heres a link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MarcusButlerTV

Marcus Butt butt!

Last but not least, Alfie Deyes from pointlessblog! Alfie is actually adorable, his name is also really cute! Its hard to describe the type of videos he creates, all I can say is that they are awesome and very entertaining! Heres a link to his channel; http://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog

Alfie!


I would have liked to write more about Alfie, but its nearlly 12am and I am a wee bit tired! So anyone reading this who doesn't know of Alfie go watch his videos!!

So those were my top 3 (well 4) youtubers, who all happen to be British with perfect accents. I also watch many more youtubers, including Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise, special shout out to her cute baby Darcy!), Tanya Burr, Sam Pepper, Caspar Lee, occasionally Jim Chapman, Tyler Oakley and Thatcher Joe (Joe Sugg), plus a few more that I am struggling to think of. If you want me to write about or watch any other youtubers, please leave me a comment.

Perfection!

  I shall leave you with a very difficult question..   who is your favourite youtuber?
Love DaniDarling! x



No comments:

Post a Comment