Thursday 25 July 2013

Spontaneously Motivational

Wow, what a title! I just had a sudden idea (probably out of school holiday boredom) to write a 'motivation' post. I have decided to keep it strictly spontaneous because I do not want to constrict myself to regular motivational days, unless anyone is out there that will actually enjoy or benefit from this, besides me. 

So I've spent the last 20 minutes or so searching my laptop for a special motivational quote that I've acquired. Hopefully it will inspire and relate to you. With that said here is my favourite one right now (I am always keen for more!) and why it is my favourite of course!


  "Anyone can hide. Facing up 
        to things, working through them, that's 
what makes you strong."


This quote is so clear and relevant. There have been and will be many times when things get too tough and you don't know where to turn. Personally in the last two years I have had to face pretty terrifying things that I most certainly wanted to run away from. Imagine if we could run away or run back in time to when we had the innocence of a child, what I wouldn't do for that. 

In all seriousness its a part of life, cliche and all. The best approach to scary situations is to face them head on; it will make you such a stronger person. Don't get caught up in the cycle of running away from your problems (not literally of course, unless running helps relieve stress, like me, then go for it), because I promise the sun will shine on you and you will be happy again!

We aren't all perfect. By working through things you will achieve a lot. This is my challenge and hopefully we will all prevail in our own lives! Feel free to comment what you think about my motivational quote. I'd love to read your thoughts about it!

Love Dani! x

2 comments: