Friday 5 July 2013

Just a little update!

Just a quick hello! So hello to my four readers! (Yes, four of you, ahh, thank you!)

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. Yes; I shall make an excuse, "I've been really busy". Okay I have not.. I live a pretty chilled life and I am not a very social person. So just before I start rambling on, the things shared (like me being not a social person), and personal things I shall share over the course of having this blog, I share it in confidence. Thus being said, hopefully I will gain the respect of you all by sharing certain pieces of my life.

If anyones out there reading my blog, there are lots of awesome (hopefully they will be) posts coming up this month! Already I have drafted some and I am patiently waiting for a few things to come together... It is really exciting to share what I have to offer you all. The next few posts, I feel, will hopefully be what gives my blog its foundations. If you get what I mean? I have carefully planned a few of them including a post on an amazing book, youtubers that I like and hopefully an outfit of the week post. (And of course more)! This month is really about getting my blog up and running! What a cliche way of putting it.. woops.

Anyways, I hope all of you have a lovely day and an amazing July, thanks for reading.

Love Dani Darling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment