Saturday 8 June 2013

Winter

Oh yes its winter, which means cute beanies! I've got a bright pink one, which I paired with a dress that has cat sillouettes on it. :)


Straightened hair, yay!

I like winter because the trees change. Right now they are red and orange, very Autumn and very pretty. Its nice when it rains and you can sit inside next to the heater. On a winters day I like to have a cup of coffee and read. Right now I am reading 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. Its a beautiful book! Look out for my review on it.

DaniDarling x

(yes two posts in one day! Aren't you lucky.)


8 comments:

  1. Facebook DP the top photo!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. I will have a think about it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute beanie! And I absolutely love 'The Fault in Our Stars.' It's probably one of my favorite books.

    Happy blogging :) xo

    basicallymysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is an amazing book. Best book I have ever read. I am writing a post on it soon. :) You too. x

      Delete
  4. I wrote a review on The Fault In Our Stars on my blog, I loved it :) I hope you enjoy it too! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! It is amazing. I'll have a look at your review. x

      Delete
  5. Wearing beanies is the best thing about winter I think :)

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete