Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hello

I really want to make something of this blog.. and I will. Unfortunately its not the opportune time for it. Frankly, I have so much going on. I am stressed!  Although, in my never ending trail of thought, I somehow think it's a good idea to blog right this moment. So hello. I am currently sat on top of my pink duvet at 11 pm typing away on my slow dell laptop. 

A lot has happened and is happening in the life of danidarling. Although I will spare you my life story. To put it briefly - I am in my last year of high school. Well my last 4 weeks. It's utterly bizarre that my entire educational life for the last 13, and specifically 5  years, is coming to an end. As like all seventeen year olds.. I have no clue what the future holds but I am so, very extremely excited by it.  

Love Dani xxx 

P.S Think makeup and clothes for the next posts! Oh, and I think theres a stray cat in my house. :( Night. x

No comments:

Post a Comment