Thursday 17 July 2014

Mini Winter Haul

Hello everyone! You can probably guess that it is Winter here in New Zealand. So lately I've been buying a few new clothes to suit the current climate! I felt this was a good opportunity to write a blog post so hopefully someone will find this interesting. Unfortunately I'm missing a winter jacket which I have been on a hunt for, but I will continue looking and let you know when I find one! Here it goes; a few wintery items that I've picked up in recent Weeks...



First of all I picked up this cute tartan skater style dress from a shop called tempt. It was $15 (if I remember correctly) and is a lovely soft material. It has capped sleeves and is a good length. Personally I think it is quite flattering, if I do say so myself! In some cases it can look like a school uniform, but as long as it is paired with a casual jacket and casual shoes (unlike school shoes) it will look awesome. 



 I am in love with fluffy knits!! I first purchased a black one from the warehouse. At only $15 (compared to glassons prices of over $40 anyway) it was a real score. My mum bought me this one above (excuse the sassy pose). She bought it from a place called Mirrou for $10. It is a pretty coral colour and it's long enough to be worn with leggings which is a definite plus! It is so soft, ugh, I really recommend these to everyone. Seriously buy one!



This little flattering peplum top was $20 from Dotti! I've wanted a peplum top for ages, and I've finally got one. I am super pleased! I don't even care that it may not be in fashion anymore... So the material of this one is quite stretchy which makes it really comfortable. The long ish sleeves make it a winter statement and I am super glad that a bought it. I really recommend this style for people who don't have many curves (like me)!




This pink textured beauty was also from Dotti with the same price tag of $20. It's not particularly a winter item, but the material is thick, so it would do well under a jacket. It's something that I can probably wear all year round. I am very happy with this purchase. Special mention to the black skinny jeans that are also in the photo above. They are really good quality from Glassons ($50) and are super wearable and go with everything, including this top. 



Last but not least I bought myself some brown boots. They are the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. They look really good with my black skinny jeans, but even better with cute skater dresses! They feel really good quality (and they should do because the were $60)! I am in love and just want to keep wearing them. I'm sure I will own these for ages as they are fast becoming my favourite shoes. 

What's your statement winter item? Let me know in the comments. :)

Love Dani. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment