Sunday 6 July 2014

A thing called instagram

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. I am in the midst of winter and it's freezing, although it is warmer than usual. I've been struggling to think of interesting blog post ideas. It's something that every want to be blogger like myself has to overcome. Where is this blog going? I have no idea, it's all just too exciting.



Today I bring you the topic of Instagram. It's a very cool place. To the right of this blog I've added an Instagram widget, where you can see more pictures of my life (if anyone cares). It's sort of become an obsession. I think it's a great way of sharing your own life photos and viewing others. Others including  youtubers (my fave!), celebrities and anything from lush instagram accounts to healthy eating accounts. I really wish I joined sooner!

Although, there is a lot of emphasis on how popular your online material is. It's silly that we live in a world where someone needs to be liked over the Internet, instead of looking towards other means, like being face to face with someone. Yes, I do get it why you want that Internet fame, but most people don't receive it on the Internet unless they look like models that have just walked off a shoot. All I am hoping to achieve with my Instagram is a lovely little space where I can share my photos, whether they be beautiful photography works or random photos of my cats and friends. I've spent so many years, on tumblr, on twitter wanting to build up a following, but I just can't. So I just wanted to say it's okay if you can't or don't or whatever. The Internet is a place where we can look into others lives and share our own, and it's okay if you don't have millions wanting to know your every move. Enjoy your own little space on the internet, because the world is moving way to fast. I know I'll enjoy mine.


Sorry guys, don't even know where I've gone with that ramble. Hopefully the point is clear... The Internet is awesome but don't feel like you need a massive following. Use it to express yourself, like I'm doing with this blog and my Instagram.


Love Dani xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment