Friday 4 October 2013

You've got that One Thing

Hello! Continuing on with my One Direction posts, you can read my first one here

Within no time at all they were gone, out of the country. I felt like I'd missed my chance. 2012 was a really difficult year for me, I won't go into any detail though. They were there for me when no one else was, that's how it felt anyway. I remember being upset and home alone feeling so bad and I'd put on Up All Night and it would make me so much happier. I didn't understand why I'd become such a big fan, it was really unlike me and unexpected, but I needed them, for reasons that others don't know. They're more than just what meets the eye, they're not just five lads in a boy band, they're legends. 

I've followed them (not literally), tracked them, tweeted them and bought merchandise since. Two years later, 500 + days after receiving tickets for their October 10th concert and I am still waiting. 6 days away. It feels so surreal. They're real people and I am going to see them. To describe how excited I am would be like describing what air looks like. Exactly. There is so much to organise as well. This roller coaster is hitting its peak!! 

Of course I will be writing a nice lil', its actually probably going to be very long, post about the concert! So make sure you look out for that. 

That's it I suppose. Hopefully that was relateable or somewhat of an insight into a Directioner's mind. Believe it or not I actually refined this post a lot. I would've rambled on way more. I'll try not to write about One Direction too much in future. This is still a lifestyle blog, I'll blog what I want to. 

Dani Darling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment