Wednesday 4 December 2013

Zoo Day

So a few weeks back (as in over a month sorry, I've been busy!)  my cute family and I went to the zoo together! It was such a nice day to go. I enjoyed it so much because I haven't been in years. I'm assuming you all know what a zoo is? Exactly, no explanation needed. Although I suppose you could say all zoo's are the same, Wellington zoo seems special and of course awesome! Personally I think it strays away from the conventional zoo, or maybe that's just me talking. I'll share with you some of the lovely highlights of the trip! This post will be much more interesting with photos so it will be very photo heavy. But those kinds of post's are always the best, right?



The giraffes were definitely my favourite - they were so friendly and came up so close to us. I even managed a cheeky selfie with one!



Just a few other highlights; a yummy chocolate milkshake, what I wore - a cute lil' blouse with a peter pan collar and shorts.



I also really enjoyed seeing the lions. They were beautiful! I adore cats so I adored these big cats. Who knows, maybe it's my South African showing through.

Finally I've gotten around to this post! I hope you all enjoyed the photos, I edited em' all nice for you.

Dani. x

No comments:

Post a Comment