Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas - 2013

Hello there!

So long time no blog, hey? Well MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone (for last Wednesday)! I hope you all had the best Christmas of your life, or at least so far. Personally I had an amazing Christmas at home with my family. The weather was beautiful and the day couldn't have gone anymore perfect. Now I sit here wishing to document it for you readers, all 9 of you! I'm not the greatest writer as you can probably tell from previous post's so instead of rambling on here is a load of photos! Including some explanations, aha. Enjoy~


Of course the day started with the usual present opening ceremony - where my dad decides to bring out his 20 year old video (tape) recorder, and films everyone but himself.  It's tradition and just telling you about it makes me smile! It has been done every Christmas (and birthday) of my life. This year I received from 'Santa' a keyboard! I cannot wait to learn how to play the piano; I've wanted to learn for years. This year I was very spoilt and I am super grateful. Along with the keyboard I received some jewellery, Katy Perry CD and One Direction, This Is Us. (If you want reviews, just ask!). Also my gifts to others were greatly received - especially my dad, he loves the shirts I bought him. Yippee!

Just a few snaps to show you what I wore. and my smile for proof I enjoyed the day. 

The whole day, from start to finish was just amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed every second. I won't go into every single detail - but I have lots of special memories from this Christmas. Oh and not to mention we had a traditional turkey dinner like always.

Bye guys - Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone reading this!!

Love Dani. x

No comments:

Post a Comment