Saturday 12 April 2014

Birthday Haul


Hello everyone.

If you saw my last post you will know that I recently had my 17th birthday. This post is going to walk you through some of the amazing presents I received. Just in case you think I am doing this to brag, I assure you that I'm not! I am completely grateful for every gift I received. This is purely so that my readers can see what I'm into, and to share some gift ideas for anyone who wants them. 

Firstly my day was literally perfect. I have so many amazing people in my life who made me feel so lucky. You know who you are. I arrived at form time to a huge cake and presents from my beautiful friends Livi and Shannon. So unexpected but it was really nice. Thank you!



After wanting a iPhone for a million years I finally have one! It's an iPhone 4s (which I paid over half for). It was definitely worth it, I love it so much! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is unsure about getting one. 
My super amazing chummy spoilt me with this cute notebook which reminds both of us of the Carrie Diaries which I love right now!! It's so me. I'm going to be using it for inspiration and blog post ideas.  


My chummy also gave me a bathbomb which  I've already used and this sweet mug. 
She really knows me that one xx

My sister Victoria bought me a revlon lip butter which I have wanted for ages. Here comes a mini review - the colour is juicy papaya which is a beautiful coral. I absolutely love wearing it! It's creamy and has a shine like a lipgloss but not to shiny. It lasts for a while, and is much easier to apply than a regular lipstick. 

My mum gave me a cute three set wall decor. The one above is my favourite. It matches well with my room colour (mint green). It really changes a feel if the room for the better when the walls arn't bare!

Anyway that's all for now! There's some exciting posts coming up. 

Before I end this I wanted to say big thank you to everyone that gave me a gift or even just wished me. I appreciated it so much!

Love Dani. Xx

2 comments: