Saturday 26 April 2014

OOTD - Wellington City

Hi everyone!

             

I recently went on a day trip into Wellington City with my chummy (http://shannon-fitzgerald.blogspot.co.nz/). I thought what a good opportunity to do my very first outfit of the day post. I am in no way 'fashionable' or up to date with trends. In a nutshell I wear what's clean, what I want to and feel comfortable in. Pictures speak louder than words so enjoy~

Excuse my awkward pose but here is the outfit as a whole. It's autumn here so this was the perfect balance of comfort and warmth for a day in the city. 

The jeans are new from a shop called Tempt for $30 (NZ). They are super comfy and cute with little velvet stars. They remind me of the carrie diaries fashion which I love! They are skinny round the bum (which is good) but the leg is a but looser so I think they look nice rolled up at the ankle.


My go to shoes for walking and comfort -just regular ankle black converse. 

My trusty leather bag. It's just a regular brown cross body bag. I love it so much! It suits all occasions from restaurants to the movies. You can also see I'm wearing a maybelline pink nail polish which helps to break up the navy which is in both the jeans and the knit. 


Here's a good shot of the knitted jersey. It's from Mirrou and was $25 (NZ). Their prices are really good! You can see it's mostly grey so it is very neutral and can be worn with a lot of different pieces.  

Love Dani! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment